Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Scrambled Scripture

With Valentine's Day approaching, I wanted to make something different, fun, and "hands-on" for my two young sons as we study scripture.  Since last summer, the verses which we study at home are related to love:  God's love for us, our love for God, and our love for others.  A key take-away that we have focused on is edifying and building up others, no matter what our mood may be.

I wanted to share a packet I am working on for my sons.  My hope is that you can use this in your Christian school, at Sunday school, or at home.

 
 To use, simply copy, laminate, and cut apart the word cards for the verse John 3:16. Students arrange the cards in correct order.  There are (2) stationery sheets (color and black and white) from which to choose for students to copy the verse.  This would make a great center activity!


 Click here to grab your copy on Google Drive.

Enjoy and may the love of Christ be with you today!

Freebie Fridays



1 comment:

  1. Thank Lauren!!!

    You always add such great post to our collaborative blog.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete